Above: Video of Kimo and I doing our 100 Burpee buy-in for time! We joined on July 21, 2008 and have been repping out our Burpees ever since! I think I can speak for both of us when I say, “I can’t wait till Tuesday, October 21, 2008, when the challenge is over!” Today’s WOD’s name came when a number of members asked me if I knew I was making them do 100 Burpees! The answer, “Of course I did!”
1. Use Burgener’s burpee standards for form (see examples below)
2. You can complete each day’s burpees all at once, or broken up and done at different times throughout the day
3. If for some reason you miss a day, you have to make up all the missed burpees the following day
4. If you don’t start the challenge with us today, you can “buy-in” at any time by doing ALL the missed day’s burpees on your first day
5. Any burpees you complete during your regular workout can count towards that day’s Challenge burpees, if you want them to
6. Have fun doing burpees and getting stronger doing it!